- Sedation Certification 4th Edition Now Available
- Get Sober – Stay Sober Workshop Available in April (More Info Soon)
- Hypnosis for Pain Management Certification, Clinton, TN, June 10th-12th 2019
- Hypnosis for Pain Management Certification, Marlborough, MA, August 7th-8th 2019
- Hypnosis for Pain Management Certification, Palm Springs, CA, October 7th-9th 2019
- Hypnosis Certification Course, Clinton TN, November 10th-16th 2019
- Advanced Pain Management Certification, May 20th-22nd, 2019 NGH Pre-Convention Registration
- Hypnosis Certification Course, Clinton TN, April 19th-25th 2020
- email email@example.com for more information.
Successful graduates are designated as Certified Hypnotists by the National Guild of Hypnotists, the oldest and largest organization of its kind with members across the U.S. and in more than 25 countries.
Approved for 20 AANA and ANCC CE credits & 24 NGH Credits
$450.00When you add pain management to your practice your practice can grow exponentially!
You’ll make your money back from your first client.
Learn Hypnosis for Pain Management from a Certified Master Instructor
Nurses and hypnotists and other health care providers will learn amazing techniques for reducing pain.